Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David W Albrecht
Dr. David W Albrecht, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with another office in Colorado Springs, CO. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Albrecht is affiliated with Memorial Hospital and Penrose Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David W Albrecht has 2 locations
2222 N Nevada Ave Ste 4007
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
6011 E Woodmen Rd Ste 105
Colorado Springs, CO 80923
Book Online Now
Dr. David W Albrecht has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David W Albrecht has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. David W Albrecht is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. David W Albrecht - Posted on November 4th, 2015
Dr. Albrecht is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. David W Albrecht Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David W Albrecht, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Colorado Springs, CO, in this video.
Dr. David W Albrecht is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.