Dr. David Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Allen?

Excellent Physician

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Dr. David Allen is a well trained, experienced, and thorough physician. I have been a patient for many years and plan to continue due to the excellent care received.

They don't get any better than Dr. Allen. I would recommend him to anyone...

Posted on February 25th, 2017

Posted on December 6th, 2016

I arrived in a newly renovated reception area. It only took a minute to check in before I was directed to a dedicated waiting area for Dr. Allen. Within 5 minutes or less I was escorted to a treatment room to wait for the doctor. Dr. Allen was very personable and was not rushed. He asked about all aspects of my life and answered all of my questions.Dr. Allen is more like a family friend than a doctor.

Posted on December 5th, 2016

Dr. David Allen is one of the best physicians one can hope to encounter. My family and I have been his patient for over 25 years. He is skilled, kind and caring. He has treated me for everything from life-threatening emergencies to the common cold. In each instance he was calm and deliberate in treating, me, never in a hurry and always most professionally. I believe for internal medicine there is none better

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Dr. David Allen is the best doctor ever! Period. Listens, concerned, cares and ccomplete follow-thru. Everyone should be so blessed as to have a doctor like Dr. Allen

Posted on November 19th, 2016

There are very few Doctors with Dr. Allen's knowledge as well as his wonderful God given "Bedside Manner" .

Posted on November 5th, 2016

Dr. Allen took the time necessary to answer any questions, was prompt , courteous and professional. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Dr. David Allen is the most concerned, thorough, thoughtful and knowledgeable doctor ever! I am so blessed, fortunate and privileged to have Dr. Allen caring for my well being and health.

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Allen for over 10 years. He always takes time to talk and listen to how I am doing. He is highly qualified and I would definitely recommend.

Dr David Allen

Posted on September 25th, 2016

Dr Allen is the most intelligent and caring Doctor I have encountered in my life. He always takes time to answer all questions and says to call if anything comes up after my visits. He is the best!

Posted on September 18th, 2016

Having been a patient of David Allens for over 15 years I have found him and the entire Frist Clinic team to be the very best group ,individually and collectively , that a patient could find .. Great diagnosticians, personable , professional and always with the patients best interest foremost ... Dr Frist Sr. Would be most proud of this wonderful team that bears his name

Excellent, personable and a genuine interest in me

Posted on September 16th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. David Allen for about two years. He is and treats me like a friend. I find it very easy to talk with him and appreciate and respect his genuine assuring guidance and encouragement. He cares enough than when he referred me to a specialist he called me that morning and assured me he had share all my information with the specialist and would be closely monitoring my visit and various tests requested by the specialist. In addition, he helped me through a trying time of beginning to inject Lantus insulin and when I confided in him, he gladly assumed my diabetes management. He is indeed a friend that cares about me.