Dr. David W Ball Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David W Ball?

Doesn't listen, doesn't make accurate notes, doesn't read test results. But always makes multiple follow up appointments.

He only cares for money apparently

I was dropped from services by Ball and all of TIMA just because I cancelled a couple ofappointments. I canceled because of insurance/money problems. Apparently he only cares for the money.

Excellence at its best

We have been so impressed with Dr. Ball and his staff, that we referred our mom to him upon her relocating from the metroplex. We have complete trust and appreciation for all of the care we continue to receive. Having an attentive Internist truly is necessity as each of us ages.

This was my first visit to establish medical care following a recent move. Dr. Ball was very thorough in explaining my lab tests, going over my medical history and addressing any new problems. He offered suggestions to remedy abnormalities with my lab work. I was very pleased with my visit to TIMA.

Honest & Caring

Dr. Ball is by far the most caring doctor I have ever met. He is genuinely concerned about the health of his patients. I would trust him with every detail of my healthcare and am so greatful to have found such an honest caring doctor for my family.