Dr. David W Boone Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. David W Boone?

Ankle repair

Dr. Boone operated on my ankle after a triple break.

Crushed Heels / Real Pain

I crushed both of my heels 2 years ago; Everyone I asked recommended Dr Boone. 13 screws and a plate in my right foot and 3 screws in my left heel just removed. I could not have been given a better recommendation for a Dr.

very poor

I enter his office after a double fracture of my lower right leg and ankle. Two days before my appointment my right ankle instability caused me to fall and hurt my left ankle. Went doctor boone was presented the left injury he stated he would look at that and I need to go to urgent care. He proceeded to look at my right ankle and stated he saw nothing wrong and I should stop saying I had pain. After my brief and expensive appointment was over I went to urgent care where it was found that both ankles were fractured. Im a retired law enforcement officer and have never met a more rude and unprofessionally person.

Denied Treatment

I was referred specifically to Dr. Boone after complicated ankle surgery 9 months prior which was done at another orthopedic office. I was still having issues post surgery, but had been discharged from treatment and physical therapy. After waiting 2 weeks (and making multiple phone calls) for Dr. Boone to review my records, I was informed that he refused my case. The scheduling person said it would be "a waste of both our time". What? My most recent post surgery MRI very clearly showed an abnormality. I'm still in pain and have mobility issues. She couldn't give me any other reason for being denied. Apparently Dr. Boone only takes cases he is confident he can fix. Maybe more complicated issues are too much for him to handle? I'm am insured patient with 20 years experience working in hospitals. In that time I could never imagine not trying to help someone who sought my expertise. Very disappointed.

Very satisfied with Dr Boone

Dr Boone follows the book and is conservative in treatment I like that. I don't want to experience experiments. He is a busy Dr but I felt this did not make it a bad experience.

Can't imagine letting Boone treat me

My sister had bunion surgery by Dr. Boone on a Tuesday. Most doctors see their patients back in 5 to 7 days. But Dr. Boone did not want to see her back for two weeks! She did well for the first day or two but then on the Friday after surgery my sister developed a lot of pain and called Dr. Boone. Most doctors would want to see their patients immediately and find out what the problem was. But she was just told to take more pain medication. The following Tuesday she died of a pulmonary embolus (blood clot to her lungs). Is this the kind of doctor you would want to have operate on you?

My sister died under his lax care

My sister had bunion surgery by Dr. Boone on a Tuesday. Most doctors see their patients back in 5 to 7 days. But Dr. Boone did not want to see herback for two weeks! She did well for the first day or two but then on theFriday after surgery my sister developed a lot of pain and called Dr. Boone. Most doctors would want to see their patients immediately and find out what the problem was. But she was just told to take more painmedication. The following Tuesday she died of a pulmonary embolus (bloodclot to her lungs). Is this the kind of doctor you would want to haveoperate on you?

Remarkable Doctor!

As a mother of three children and very active I suffered a very severe lisfranc injury dislocating all 5 metatarsal bones, crushing and fracturing the others. I was terrified that I would be handicapped for the rest of my life along with reading negative reviews of this type of injury. I have never broken anything in my life so it was crucial that I find someone that was well experienced in my type pf injury. I absolutely Love Dr. Boone and his staff. Dr. Boone took the time to explain exactly what was going on with my foot and what he would have to do to get me walking again. 12 pins and scews,two plates, 2 surgeries and eight months later I'm walking with my eyes swelling with tears of joy. Consider yourself blessed to have him operate on you. I will never forget the gift through GOD he has given me to walk again. Thank You Dr. Boone

Right on the Money

When I first visited Dr. Boone I was a 32 year old with what I thought was tendonitis. My xray was questionable. Dr Boone immediately sent me for an MRI which caused him to send me for a needle core biopsy. He sent me to the best in the area(I had no idea the importance of that) and I was diagnosed as having lymphoma of the bone. His staff followed up with me during this process and was very caring. When a friend of mine went to him more than a year after he asked about my progress. Thanks in part to his quick actions and good judgement, I am in remission and doing well!

Dr. David W Boone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.