Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Caldwell has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 2 of 2
It's been about 10 years since Dr Caldwell performed surgery on my L4 & L5 discs to repair ruptures. For 3 months before the surgery i was unable to stand, sit or walk without excruciating pain. Dr Caldwell saw me through the process to determine the best options and outcome. I walked out of the hospital on my own 48 hours after surgery and have not even had to have pain meds or physical therapy since. I swim, bicycle and walk a treadmill. I'm now 68 and grateful every day for having been fortunate enough to have lived in Santa Fe at the time I needed surgery and found Dr Caldwell. I will never forget the day in his office that he looked at me and said " stop crying---I can fix this"-----and he did!
Dr. Caldwell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Vincent Hospital
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Dr. David Caldwell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions465 Saint Michaels Dr, Santa Fe, NM
Dr. David Caldwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Fe, NM.