Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. David W Campbell has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
Dr. David W Campbell has the following 1 expertise
- Nutritional Support
Dr. David W Campbell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. David Campbell has been my physician for almost 20 years. He has taken the time over the years to know me personally. I have never been happier or more comfortable with a Dr. There may have been a time or two over the years that I did not agree with him, but I have found him to be right in those cases............after all he is the Dr. A wonderful Dr. and an all around great man. I would hope that everyone has the opportunity to know your Dr. and for him to know you like the relationship I have had with Dr. Campbell over the years.
The doctor spends more time talking about his political views and society problems than talking to the patient about their health. The patient is there to talk to him about their medical issues and he does not do that. It also took him 2 years to send me to a specialist for my gallbladder attacks. It only happened then because I had gone to the er.
24 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDavid W Campbell Md, 5872 Hanks Ave, Dublin, VA
Dr. David W Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dublin, VA.