Dr. David W Campbell Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David W Campbell?

The Best

Dr. David Campbell has been my physician for almost 20 years. He has taken the time over the years to know me personally. I have never been happier or more comfortable with a Dr. There may have been a time or two over the years that I did not agree with him, but I have found him to be right in those cases............after all he is the Dr. A wonderful Dr. and an all around great man. I would hope that everyone has the opportunity to know your Dr. and for him to know you like the relationship I have had with Dr. Campbell over the years.

I was very pleased with Dr Campbell. He is the only Dr I've seen that actually sits down, looks at me and listens when I talk to him. Instead of looking at a laptop.

The doctor spends more time talking about his political views and society problems than talking to the patient about their health. The patient is there to talk to him about their medical issues and he does not do that. It also took him 2 years to send me to a specialist for my gallbladder attacks. It only happened then because I had gone to the er.

Misdiagnosis

Worst doctor ever -- misdaignosis center of the new river valley - Beware of him

5 year patient

Always takes time to talk and ask questions. Very personable.

Just don't.

Clueless

Dr Campbell was more concerned for himself than me.

Have been a patient to Dr. Campbell for several years. He is a good doctor in regards to treating sprained ankles... perhaps a cold. But whenever something more serious has come up, he's often come across as clueless and ultimately ends up sending me to every costly specialist he can think of. If the problem doesn't present itself immediately he is the type of doctor that will sit you down and tell you that he can't find anything wrong. You as the patient can either accept this and go on with your life and live with whatever ailment, or you can go find another doctor and get a second opinion... better health care.After years of crippling through with this doctor out of some false sense of security... a comfort zone, I finally searched out a new doctor. I am happier now with the outcome. I hope this comment/review helps someone else.