2.3

Neutral

Ethical

Disconcerting Experience

Upset, I had called this therapist - David Harder - at his office in his home. He did not have a private line for that and his wife answered. First of all, I now wonder if that was a violation of confidentiality. Of course, I did not want anyone but the therapist to know that I was not in a good state of mind. Secondly, I perceived that the wife seemed annoyed that I had called in a frantic condition. That was my sense. I may have been wrong but I am a fairly good reader of tone. As a result of those two things, I felt violated and less-than. It took me a while to realize that I have a perfect right to call a therapist and be willing to pay for the consultation in whatever upset state I am in. Yes, I would say the experience was traumatizing for me.

Excellence in Field of Psychology

Dr. Harder has been my therapist for a long time. I have had other therapists due to a change in location but am currently a patient again. Dr. Harder has the education and the experience to be a top therapist. What makes him excellent is his ability to listen deeply to the issues, discuss them with his client and give incredible support. I have never found any other therapist who has helped me to such a degree. Results are what count and I would not be the happy person that I am today without this guidance.

ethical

Don't Be Surprised

Let's cut to the chase. After a brief period working with a therapist, I have found, it's imperative to request the clinical notes. That is a reliable way of verifying if you and the therapist are a good fit. After working with Dr. David Harder for years I requested the noted. He refused. I paid a lawyer to obtain them. My surprise was that, based on the notes, the fit was worst that I thought.

ethical
  • Similiar Psychologists

David W Harder is similar to the following 4 Psychologists near Lincoln, MA.