Dr. David W Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David W Harris?

I love Dr. Harris. He is a really sweet man. He was my mothers endocrinologist and I wouldn't want to go to anyone else. He truly cares about his patients and has a wonderful disposition. He's like family. I would definitely suggest him to you. He is a good Christian man.

Hands down, the BEST Endocrinology Clinician in Tulsa

Dr. Harris has my deepest respect as my diabetes specialist. He took the best care of my father, and now he is taking care of me. When it was discovered that I had diabetes, there was no question of where to go for care. He does a very thorough diabetic exam and you feel confident that he is doing the very best he can. He wants the very best for his patients, and he will take you to task if you aren't keeping up your end of your care. Honestly, you can't get a better clinician than Dr. Harris.

Highly recommend

Great doctor

Best Doctor I've Ever Had!

BAR-NONE no one provides better care than Dr.Harris. Smart, Funny, and always asks about my family. It may take some time to see him but he is an all around exceptional doctor. Who actually cares what is happening in the lives of his patients!!! I'll recommend him to anyone!!!

A great doctor. A person who honestly cares about giving quality service and making life better for his patients.

Tyroid Biopsy

He explained thorougly everything about the procedure and what to expect, also what to expect on the biopsy results. Such as beign, non-conclusive, cancer and what they do for the latter two. He kept checking on me during the procedure to ask how I was doing. Very caring doctor and will answer all your questions. He has been my doctor for about 6 years now. I highly recommend him.

lucky to be alive

After six months of being bedridden, "Dr" Harris never even bothered to check my adrenal glands although he did offer to check me into the local psychiatric facility. When I switched doctors, the first thing they checked and treated were my adrenal glands. I lost my job, my insurance and my LTD benefits because of his misdiagnosis.

Very pleased

Dr. Harris, I think your bedside manner is impeccable. Other Dr.'s, in my opinion could learn a thing or two from you in how to treat their clients.

A true old-school "gentleman physician". He always makes me feel welcome and treats me as if I am his only patient. Highly recommend Dr. Harris.