Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Hobbs
Dr. David Hobbs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, VT, with other offices in South Hero, VT and South Hero, VT (and 1 other location). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Hobbs is affiliated with Fletcher Allen Health Care, Northwestern Medical Center and Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. David Hobbs has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Took family member to see a NP there.Gave all my insurance info to staff. 2 weeks later I started getting 4 and 5 hundred dollar bills.Apparently, I am suppose to do my job and theirs. I called the people sending me bills and they said we had no insurance and needed the information or set up payment plans. REALLY??? I called office and politely asked them to pass my info to everyone along, they informed me to to do it MYSELF!! Just wonder why have a staff if they are not going to do anything at all!Oh and the labs results, I requested they be sent directly to me as soon as they received info back, that didnt happen either. I had to call and ask and ask again for them just to take a copy and drop it in a mail box! Maybe they are just trying out a do it yourself doctoring service. I guess 10 patients a day on an island can lead to being overworked!!! No surprise they are part of the Fletcher Allen network. If you go to them set aside the time to go then 2 hours to do their job too.
Dr. Hobbs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fletcher Allen Health Care
Northwestern Medical Center
Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
CVPH Medical Center
Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
44 Years Experience
University of Southern California
Graduated in 1969
Dr. David Hobbs accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Hobbs in this video.
Dr. David Hobbs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, VT.