Dr. David W Lowe Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David W Lowe?

When I arrived at Olmsted for my visit I was brought back to the room almost immediately. I then proceeded to sit in that room for 55 minutes waiting for Dr. Lowe. When he finally arrived he gave no explanation or apology for the wait. My total appointment lasted 10 minutes,and during that time I was given no actual diagnosis (or even speculation of what might be wrong), I was pressured several times to accept a prescription for a medication that I have taken before and suffered unpleasant side effects, and was finally sent away with a couple of prescription meds to try. For all of this my insurance was charged $170. It's just not right.

I could hear him outside the exam room visiting with office staff quite often as I was waiting to be seen. I also did not feel that he really had much interest in my symptoms, he did prescribe a medication that the pharmacist ended up telling me that no insurance carrier would cover as it was too expensive. Very disappointed.

Birth Control

Dr. David W Lowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.