Dr. David Moore Is this you?

Natalie

I LOVED Dr. Moore. I had polio and three femur fractures. He performed rod insertion surgery on my first fracture. He was one of the few who knew about the ramifications of polio. I loved his bedside manner and he was exactly correct in what to do. His office is busy but friendly and i did not have to wait an inordinate amount of time. I would recommended him to anyone.

do not see this clown

This dr is terrible.i went in for lumbar issues i have a slipped disc an moderate stenosis.This dr just shoved me out the door no meds no nothing im in pain my mri proves so i cant stand him he is a jerk to say the least