3.9

Have you seen Dr. David W Morris?

Really? Hope I don't die while waiting!

The office did not call to get my blood work results, so I wasted $50 and a couple of hour of PTO time, plus I had to get the blood work redone. For a follow up, I have orders for an ultrasound and more blood work. The ultrasound was sent to a sister hospital, and when I asked that it the order be sent to that hospital's parent location (because I work there), I was told the office could not put orders in at that hospital (even though EVERYONE at BOTH hospitals told me that was not true).

Care

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Morris and his staff. Very caring and my time spent in the office was time well spent. Dr. Morris listen to what I had to say, My test were done with care. My follow ups were on time. Very happy about my outcome with his service.

This guy is a loser!

Its been several years since I was there. I see this as an opportunity to vent my feelings regarding my very negative past experience. Maybe it will help some other patient to avoid this doctor. This guy actually made fun of me and mocked me with a smart alec voice. I was asking about a prescription that he gave me because 2 different pharmacists refused to fill it advising me that unless I was terribly sick I should not take it. It could cause hearing loss not just while taking the medicine but for months afterward. Both pharmacists told me they personally would not take it and I should go back and talk to the doctor. Well I tried by he was too busy acting like a jerk and mocking me. So I told them when I left I was upset and wasn't paying for the visit. Well of course several months pass and they threaten to turn me over to collections and I called back and actually got a nice person there to listen to me and told her WHY I didn't pay. That his bedside manner was horrible and that my father was a doctor and I darn well knew how they are supposed to treat their patients. Long story short I still ended up paying the bill so my credit wouldn't get ruined. So don't walk... RUN from this guy!

Horrible experience at the Gastroenterology Specialists, Inc.

I had an appointment with Dr. Morris (after a 2-week wait), but when I got there, I was told they needed to ask him if he still wanted to see me because I had already seen another gastroenterologist and they dont accept clients who are there for second opinions. WHAT???? The lady at the front desk was rude and very unprofessional and would not let me talk to a manager. I was upset and was trying to understand why I hadnt been told of this policy before-hand. Instead of apologizing, she walked away and left me on my own. I then saw somebody pass by and asked to talk to a manager. The manager was initially condescending and dismissive, then she finally allowed me to talk. She did admit that, most of the time, the front-desk lady will inform people of this policy but that she hadnt with me. Then why was she getting mad at me instead of apologizing? I suppose she was embarrassed for her incompetence, but thats just no way to treat a patient.I was there for almost 30 minutes when somebody, I guess a nurse, came out and told me the doctor will not see me after all. I was given the name of a surgeon instead. This incident happened at the Mingo location. Avoid these people at all costs!!!

Dr. David W Morris is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.

Dr. David W Morris Is this you?