The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Murray has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Murray took the time to explain my diagnosis to me, and in a way that I could understand it. I appreciate all that he did for me. I have been seeing him now for over 5 years. He has always been an amazing doc.
Doctor Murray is such a great, caring and competent doctor. He gives u options as far as treatments and he practices honest medicine. Many dermatologists do treatments that aren't necessary, dr Murray isn't like that. He does what is needed. He saved my life from cancer and he also gave me options to go else where for radiation. He let me choose. I would recommend him to anyone.
I never saw the doctor, it's an assembly line, charged me for the visit and exhorbatant charges for what was done, froze 8 spots, when my insurance covered 100%, up north only half to freeze 15 spots. Next day called billing manager about being charged, she lied that claim put in and when they get it through they will reimburse me, no claim done as of 2 days later??? Insurance confirmed they didn't put a claim in, go figure. Hope he enjoys his million dollar Prevost motorhome. all one stars because there is no ripped off election.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Murray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. David W Murray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLakeland Dermatology, 202 Lake Miriam Dr Ste S1, Lakeland, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David W Murray in this video.
Dr. David W Murray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakeland, FL.