Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Scott has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I went to Dr. Scott after hearing about the great results from spinal stenosis surgery that he achieved on a friends mother who was much older than I was. I had the same diagnosis and after trying medication and other treatments agreed to have the surgery. At the last office visit before surgery, Dr. Scott told me to pray for him and he would pray for me. The surgery was a complete success. That was almost eight years ago and I am still completely free of pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Scott.
My husband was referred to this doctor for an evaluation of the curvature of his spine and to receive a recommendation of what exercises he can do to help the curvature. This doctor gave my husband and shot and a prescription for pain pills. My husband has Adult Scoliosis and this can be treated, or, relief can be achieved by a back brace. The back brace can be adjusted as improvement of the curvature is accomplished. Now why did this doctor not do this rather than push pills at him.
Dr. Scott is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Carolinas Medical Center
Dr. David W Scott accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Alabama Veterans Health Care System East Campus, 2400 Hospital Rd, Tuskegee, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David W Scott in this video.
Dr. David W Scott is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tuskegee, AL.