Dr. David W Scott Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David W Scott?

Dr. Scott

I went to Dr. Scott after hearing about the great results from spinal stenosis surgery that he achieved on a friends mother who was much older than I was. I had the same diagnosis and after trying medication and other treatments agreed to have the surgery. At the last office visit before surgery, Dr. Scott told me to pray for him and he would pray for me. The surgery was a complete success. That was almost eight years ago and I am still completely free of pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Scott.

not at all trustworthy in my eyes

dr scott told me one thing while showing my mri. he then wrote something different than what he told me and so when my general practitioner saw what he wrote, he basically believes i am a liar. i wouldnt trust him at all ever again

My husband was referred to this doctor for an evaluation of the curvature of his spine and to receive a recommendation of what exercises he can do to help the curvature. This doctor gave my husband and shot and a prescription for pain pills. My husband has Adult Scoliosis and this can be treated, or, relief can be achieved by a back brace. The back brace can be adjusted as improvement of the curvature is accomplished. Now why did this doctor not do this rather than push pills at him.

Great Doctor

Very professional, courteous, and informative.

My Christian Doctor

I felt really protected and that this Doctor was actually sent to me by the Good Lord above. I am well on my way to recovery, and am very thankful to my TWO GREAT PHYSICIANS!!!

Dr. David W Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tuskegee, AL.