Dr. David W Smith Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. David W Smith?

hope

I heard about this dr from a friend, i wanted to be a patient in his clinic for years, but I had to do the work first before I could get there after graduating Conifer Park he has been my doctor now for going on a little over a year,this doctor has literally saved my life and giving me hope I might always be on the medication Suboxone but I know that now since he's been my doctor I surely have a future Life Will Go On, dr David Smith has given me my life back,and there's just not enough words in this world to describe how thankful I am for everything he's done for me everyday,,Thank You, DR, Smith for being my dr.

He is a caring doctor and does everything he can in caring for you medical needs.

I disagree!

I do not know what the Lisa W.'s problem is, but my experience with Dr. Smith and his staff was great. He spends the time with you to listen to your concerns. He has a great staff who are very helpful. He also has a Nurse Practitioner, Sandra Harris who ia also great.