Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David Stein
Dr. David Stein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stein is affiliated with University of Illinois Hospital, MacNeal Hospital and St. Francis Hospital of Evanston. He speaks English.
Dr. David Stein has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David Stein has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. David Stein has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David Stein is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Stein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Illinois Hospital
St. Francis Hospital of Evanston
University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Northwest Community Hospital
Holy Family Medical Center
43 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Illinois Hospital, 1740 W Taylor St, Chicago, IL
Dr. David Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.