Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David W Strobel
Dr. David W Strobel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Strobel is affiliated with St Elizabeths Medical Center, Mayo Clinic Hospital Methodist Campus and Unity Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David W Strobel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David W Strobel has the following 8 expertise
- Long-Term Care
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. David W Strobel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I have had asthma since I was 8 years old. I didn't go anywhere without my inhaler until I met Dr. Strobel and he started me on asthma controlling meds. I now have LOST inhalers, and I am very, very much more athletic than ever before! I ran my first 5 K last month! My life has changed completely because of Dr. Strobel's recommendations! And he wasn't even my primary doctor at the time! By luck, I got to see him in Urgent Care. No other doctor had ever mentioned this medicine to me before although I got daily asthma attacks! I requested Dr. Strobel as my primary care provider and saw him for about 10 years before I moved. I miss him terribly as I have not found any doctor to listen to my concerns about my children, nor give my children as thorough check ups, as Dr. Strobel.
My family can't say enough good things about Dr. Strobel!Dr. Strobel was my elderly mom's primary care physician for the last 10 years of her life. My family valued Dr. Strobel's wise counsel, particularly around issues associated with our mom's dementia. Dr. Strobel is knowledgeable, compassionate, and consistently took the time to explain to us, what we needed to know. I recommend him without reservation.
Dr. Strobel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1989
St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDavid William Strobel Md, 4461 White Bear Pkwy Ste 2, Saint Paul, MN
Dr. David W Strobel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.