Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Templin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Joint Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
I have been seeing Dr Templin since I was 1. He has been a great health provider for the past 24 years. Hard to get an appt with at times but very attentive once you're in his office. Will hate to see him go after he retires. Always is sure to follow up after the appointment and schedules follow up visits as needed.
59 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1959
Dr. David W Templin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnchorage Native Primary Care Center, 4320 Diplomacy Dr, Anchorage, AK
Dr. David W Templin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.