The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Walborn
Dr. David Walborn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tonawanda, NY, with other offices in North Tonawanda, NY and Buffalo, NY (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Walborn is affiliated with Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital and Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Walborn has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. David Walborn has the following 1 expertise
Dr. David Walborn has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Walborn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital
Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo
Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Ambulatory Surgery Center
Kaleida Health Dba Millard Fillmore
St. Joseph Hospital
St Joseph Campus
27 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Walborn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tonawanda, NY.