Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David J Walcher has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
The good doctor would greatly benefit all if he would/could approach families of his elderly patients with more of an open mind and updated education on what child abuse and alcoholism do to families. The damage sustain by such poor/uneducated/self-centered/alcoholic/abusive and narcisstice parents last adults children a lifetime. When you see conflict in family dynamics, Dr., do not assume it is the adult children's fault. Rather, think outside your little conventional medical WASP mind, and begin to entertain the possibility that your elderly patient inflicted a great deal of damage on children.
Dr. Walcher, was advised to me by a Doctor who was a neighbor, otherwise I would not have been able to use him as my doctor, since he does not take new patients.He is the MOST PHENOMENAL doctor I have ever had. He TOTALLY puts the patient first, and used his SOUND judgement as what medications, if any, to prescribe.
42 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1976
Medical College Of Ohio Hospital
Dr. David J Walcher accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthdale Internal Medicine, 6545 France Ave S Ste 510, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. David J Walcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.