Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David K Walmer has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Ovulation Induction
- Women's Health
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
THE BEST experience I have ever had with a Dr. and his practice. I truly feel fortunate to have been referred to Atlantic and Dr. Walmer. His attention to detail, incredible knowledge, warm demeanor, calming personality, exceptional staff of nurses and aids, fantastic communication ..... He and his office are truly a living image of exceptional healthcare. For what normally would have been a high stress, emotional time for my husband and I - he and his staff made it easier, guiding and walking with us every step of the way. You will NOT be disappointed in choosing Dr. Walmer!
I cannot post enough praise for Atlantic Reproductive. No doctor I've ever visited (across any specialty) can compare to Dr. Walmer and his team; the professionalism, expertise, warmth, and personal attention are unparalleled. I am 35 and had been trying to conceive for 4+ years. Dr. Walmer spent ample time with me and my husband and helped us evaluate our options. Each time we met with him, we felt he would have spent all day with us if needed. He loves his field, has an amazing track record, and he genuinely cared about our situation; I knew we could trust his recommendations. I'm happy to report that we are pregnant with a baby girl, and we cannot wait to introduce her to Dr. Walmer and the staff at Atlantic Reproductive. They made parenthood possible for us.
America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
35 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Locations & DirectionsDuke University Medical Center, 5704 Fayetteville Rd, Durham, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David K Walmer in this video.
Dr. David K Walmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.