Dr. David Walmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Walmer?

The most amazing, caring and competent doctor I have ever met

Posted on June 19th, 2015

Posted on April 14th, 2015

I hold Dr. Walmer in high esteem. He treated me with respected and compassion.

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on May 1st, 2014

THE BEST experience I have ever had with a Dr. and his practice. I truly feel fortunate to have been referred to Atlantic and Dr. Walmer. His attention to detail, incredible knowledge, warm demeanor, calming personality, exceptional staff of nurses and aids, fantastic communication ..... He and his office are truly a living image of exceptional healthcare. For what normally would have been a high stress, emotional time for my husband and I - he and his staff made it easier, guiding and walking with us every step of the way. You will NOT be disappointed in choosing Dr. Walmer!

Great Doctor

Posted on March 29th, 2014

I recommend Dr. Walmer to everyone. He is very patient and caring, he explains the treatment plan and makes sure you feel comfortable with everything. The entire staff at his office is amazing. I couldn't say enough nice things about these wonderful people.

Don't Wait Another Minute - Make an Appointment!

Posted on December 4th, 2013

I cannot post enough praise for Atlantic Reproductive. No doctor I've ever visited (across any specialty) can compare to Dr. Walmer and his team; the professionalism, expertise, warmth, and personal attention are unparalleled. I am 35 and had been trying to conceive for 4+ years. Dr. Walmer spent ample time with me and my husband and helped us evaluate our options. Each time we met with him, we felt he would have spent all day with us if needed. He loves his field, has an amazing track record, and he genuinely cared about our situation; I knew we could trust his recommendations. I'm happy to report that we are pregnant with a baby girl, and we cannot wait to introduce her to Dr. Walmer and the staff at Atlantic Reproductive. They made parenthood possible for us.

Posted on October 7th, 2013

The experience, expertise, dedication, compassion, level of care, and empathy that Dr. Walmer brings to his patients is unparalleled. He approaches every patient and treatment plan individually. Unlike other fertility specialist offices, everyone in Dr. Walmer's office knows you by name and are always available and eager to answer questions and concerns. If you are searching for a new fertility specialist - or are looking for the first time - I truly believe that there is not a better physician than Dr. Walmer.

He sincerely cares!!!!!

Posted on September 21st, 2012

Dr. Walmer was such a blessing to me as I underwent a myomectomy to remove several VERY large fibroids last year. I was terrified at the idea of such an invasive surgery but Dr. Walmer eased my anxiety throughout the process. He made me believe I would be just fine and my dreams of becoming a mother at 38 were easily achievable. Well Dr. Walmer I don't know if you will ever read this post but I pray you do because I am happy to report that I am now 8 weeks pregnant! You said it would be easy and like everything else you told me it was true thank you so for being such a caring medical provider. Now that I've moved I miss you and wish you could be my doctor for my prenatal care but you did your part and for that myself and my husband are so very grateful!!!

LB

Posted on September 8th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Walmer's for almost one year and recently found him at his new office, Atlantic Reproductive Medicine. The office staff are friendly and professional and the new office is gorgeous and is in a great location. Dr. Walmer has gone above and beyond to help accomodate my scheduling needs and answer all my questions/concerns in a timely manner. He is truly the most caring and compassionate medical provider I have ever met. You will not find another doctor in this area that compares to Dr. Walmer and his staff.

Best RE in the Area

Posted on July 21st, 2012

After visiting several top-rated fertility centers in the Raleigh-Durham region, my husband and I knew we had found the right doctor for us when we met Dr. Walmer. He is a respected expert in his field, but what sets him apart is his personal connection to the patient. Dr. Walmer answers our questions thoroughly, listens to our concerns, and encourages us during this challenging time in our lives. The compassion he has shown us has lifted our spirits. We are extremely happy with the care we have received from Dr. Walmer and highly recommend anyone seeking help for infertility to see him.

Outstanding doctor!

Posted on July 17th, 2012

Dr. Walmer was recommended to me by several different doctors as being the best in his field in this area. He has years of experience and is up to date on current practice. I have been very pleased with his expertise. He is easy to talk to and really listens to his patients needs, concerns, and goals. I would recommend him without reservation!

An extraordinary doctor for women health problems

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Walmer for nearly 20 years now, as long as I am in USA. He always has compassionate approach and such profound understanding of female problems, and does not spare time and himself to listen to all questions and try to address them all. He gives you all the comfort you need and you get out of his office with optimistic sets of mind. I see numerous doctors here at Duke University over years as I have a number of problems associated with my next and back and headaches in addition to hormonal dysfunction. He is sitting at the top of the list. It is now wonder that he is the one to help miserable and forgottten women of Haiti, gave them hope and organized hospitals, secure drugs and orgnaized surgeries, starting from zero. For that work, he was awarded by Duke University. I am truly honored and privileged to know him and be his patient.

Posted on May 8th, 2011

Good experience thus far. Dr. Walmer has been very kind and is trying to help me with a difficult medical situation. He has been nothing but kind to me. The staff is OK. They did lose (or throw away) a faxed paper that I had sent to them that they needed, but they've tried to resolve that. Dr. Walmer has been willing to help me when other doctors have not been willing to try to treat my condition. He's a Christian Doctor as well, and his leadership in and development of Family Health ministries for Haiti says a lot about his character. Ha may not always be able to reach a patients ideal and expectation regarding your personal health care issues, but he gives it his best in trying to help and figure out the problems and overcome the obstacles. I appreciate his efforts and caring attitude. Thank you Dr. Walmer!