- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David M Walor MD
Dr. David M Walor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Brunswick, NJ, with other offices in Somerset, NJ and Monroe Township, NJ (and 3 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology. He speaks English.
Dr. David M Walor has 6 locations
75 Veronica Ave Ste 102
Somerset, NJ 08873
111 Union Valley Rd Ste 101
Monroe Township, NJ 08831
10 Plum St
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
48 N Gilbert St
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
105 Raider Blvd Ste 100
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
Book Online Now
Dr. David M Walor has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist to give him or her a closer look at broken bones from an accident or recognize tumors, bleeding and infections that might be causing certain symptoms.
They focus on children as young as newborns and as old as teenagers and they have to be well-versed in the growth and development of children's bodies. This allows them to properly identify abnormalities at various ages and to work with your doctor on recommending the best treatment options.
Dr. David M Walor has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Dr. David M Walor is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. David M Walor - Posted on June 21st, 2008
Dr. David Walor recently saw my 4 year old daughter at University Radiology. He was by far the rudest person I have met. Dr. Walor insulted my daughter by saying that she was the only young patient to have a very bad reaction to a nuclear cystogram. He also told me incorrect information about reflux. He said the reflux does not cause urinary tract infections. That is completely wrong. Spoke to my Urologist right after appt. and she told me has was incorrect. I also researched this myself. Horrible bedside manner, the worst. I have nothing good to say except we will not be back.He is not alone in this, the technicans were also rude and did not recive enough training.
19 Years Experience
- Columbia University
Dr. David M Walor Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David M Walor, MD - Diagnostic Radiology in East Brunswick, NJ, in this video.
Dr. David M Walor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.