Dr. David Walsworth Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Walsworth?

Stay away

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Don't want even to get started

David Walsworth

Posted on January 31st, 2016

Very rude and inconsiderate to younger generations. I've been prescribed a 10mg benzodiazepine for the past three years of my life and he refused to write me a new script until he "got the records back from my old physician." He claimed they didn't send them and I had a panic attack in his office as well as tremoring/shaking. I have never abused this medication. I took it according to what my doctor told me. His advice to me: Go to the E.R. or DETOX. Unacceptable and very dangerous. With these tactics and behavioral issues, he's going to end up harming someone that really needs help. He completely ignored my main/most important health issues and performed unnecessary tests (which came back fine). I do not recommend David Walsworth to ANYONE, especially if you're between the ages of 18-25. He's arrogant and made a point to heavily "sigh" every single time he exited the room. I filed a complaint against him and was informed I was not the first one to complain about him particularly. Walsworth should have absolutely nothing to do with health care and I hope he doesn't torture anymore of his patients. MSU lost a new patient thanks to Walsworth. Going out of the system now.

I had to find a picture to make sure I was reading about the same guy.

Posted on September 19th, 2011

I was cared for by Dr Walsworth between 1999 and 2000 when he was part of the Oakwood organization. At that time he was excellent about taking a step back and listening, both to me and my children.If he is not listening now, the Insurance Company has him over a barrel.

full of himself

Posted on September 8th, 2011

he absolutely refused to listen to my symptoms when i was explaining them, saying i was fine. i asked for some kind of blood test to double check the diagnosis, and he refused! it seems like he was more concerned with saving the insurance guys a couple bucks than with my diagnosis.

Posted on August 11th, 2016