Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David L Walton
Dr. David L Walton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in Oakland, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Walton is affiliated with Stanislaus Surgical Hospital. Dr. Walton has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David L Walton has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. David L Walton has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. David L Walton is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
My experience with Kaiser in general has been a mediocre one. However, my experience with Dr. David Walton was excellent. I had no idea that extraordinary doctors existed within the Kaiser system. It was definitely a breath of fresh air to meet a knowledgable doctor who put my best interest first. Dr. Walton was sincerely compassionate, patient, kind, and treated me like a priority. He also diligently followed up with me on weekends and after hours. Dr. Walton made my experience with Kaiser a hundred times better. Unlike my general experience with Kaiser, he did not rush or provide generic answers for me. He seemed well informed and experienced. Even though my prognosis was not good, he was up front, thorough and encouraging.
Dr,Walton is an excellent doctor. He's very knowledgeable, professional and caring. I could not had been in better care. Very fortunate to have met dr. Walton. Altough my case was very complicated, he always remained calm and always reasured me that everything would turn out okay. ANd it did. Thanks to dr. Walton.
Absolutely could not ask for a more ideal doctor. He is a perinatologist at Kaiser and only available to women with high risk pregnancies, but he is the best you could ask for. Very thoughtful, compassionate, treats the patients with respect, takes his time. Whenever you see him anywhere at Kaiser Oakland he commands great respect and admiration. A great man. We are blessed to have him as our doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Walton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David L Walton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.