Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David L Wampler has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David L Wampler has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. David L Wampler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
When my husband explained where he was having the pain and all the problems associated with the area, he told my husband that what he was experiencing had nothing to do with the other. He told my husband to take this medicine( that is bad for your kidneys) for 2 weeks then he would be just fine. WRONG. Very condescending manor. Wouldn't really listen.
This doctor made strong accusations regarding my knowledge of medications, not knowing I am a nurse and THAT IS MY JOB! He accused me of being a "drug seeker" because I have constant pain related to a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia. While I was speaking, he got up, said he needed a break, and left the exam room. I am currently on other medications that require follow up and he never ONCE listened to my heart, lungs, tested reflexes, or even asked me what my pain scale was and where my pain is located. I only went to him for a second opinion because I wasn't responding to the medication my primary doctor placed me on. I wanted to have two opinions so just in case I wasn't misdiagnosed and my condition is actually more serious. "Find another doctor" is what he told me!
38 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Conemaugh Health System
Dr. David L Wampler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBettina T Mcbeth, 2060 Carlisle Rd, Aspers, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David L Wampler in this video.
Dr. David L Wampler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aspers, PA.