Dr. David Warfield Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David Warfield?

Posted on April 24th, 2017

Dr Warfield acted as if I was wasting his time by being there, couldn't wait to get out of the room and was not interested in anything I had to say. I would not recommend going to him.

Posted on April 22nd, 2017

HAD A PHYSICAL HE AND HIS STAFF WERE EXCELLENT

retired RN

Posted on November 16th, 2016

The office is very well organized and staff was very nice to my husband and myself. The first visit with Dr. Warfield was pleasant and I liked him. The second visit was because I was concerned about a serum potassium of 5.9. I have third stage chronic kidney disease and a second degree heart block. He was very scornful and said 5.9 was a slight elevation of potassium. I worked in an acute care hospital for 25 years and I KNOW that 5.9 is a cautionary lab value. Especially for a person who has heart disease. I had brought my record of blood pressures and blood glucose readings which he refused to look at. He refused to discuss those concerns. At the first visit his plan was to monitor blood pressure and blood glucose . How can he monitor it if he won't look at my records ? He told me "you are fine" over and over again. Then he said "I want to do a breast exam". He called his tech into the room and performed a breast exam. I felt very disrespected and insulted. He had already given me a requisition for a mammogram. I felt the breast exam was his way of showing me who was the "alpha person" in our transaction. Maybe he was angry that my appointment was at 7:45 a.m. and he wanted to sleep in. I am 79 years old and I don't think geriatric patients should have to squabble with a doctor to receive reasonable health care.

Not very professional

Posted on February 24th, 2015

He was very condescending and rude, made me feel as though I was making up my pain and my other issues weren't valid. I needed to see a physical therapist not be in his office. He wasn't a professional doctor in his diagnosis at all. I am 27 years old and I was told my pee is yucky so I was very put off by that "medical diagnosis". I was lectured on how I need to go see a primary care doctor instead. The staff was nice but I wouldn’t recommend any doctors in the practice as this isn’t the first doctor at Thunderbird Internal Med. I have visited but it will be the last.

Very Caring

Posted on November 3rd, 2012

Dr. Warfield always listens to my questions and demostrates a very caring attitude.

Patient for 14 years

Posted on February 18th, 2011

14 years ago we had just moved to Az and I was experiencing a lot of headaches and some other concerns. My first visit to Dr. Warfield he listened to all of my symptoms and then recommended that I see a neurologist. Shortly thereafter I was diagnosised with a brain tumor. Fortunately, it was benign. He could have blown off my symptoms but instead he listened and made a good decision. We are very pleased to have Dr. Warfield as our family doctor.

5 year patient

Posted on February 10th, 2011

I have been a patient of dr warfield for 5 years. He has been a great doctor, very caring, alwAys attentive, and concerned. He tracks and situation to be sure I have fulfilled my part of the commitment. He has been a great doctor for my husband and myself.

Ok doctor, ...very poor staff attitude.

Posted on September 30th, 2010

So I've seen Dr Warfield on two different occasions and although he had a pretty good personality, he seemed to be rushing me along and so he could be somewhere else. I specifically expressed to Dr Warfield that I was looking for a doctor that was more caring and (not) always in a hurry. These doctors get paid well enough to hear me talk for 5-10 min about my physical issue. His staff of women are very young, impatient, and sassy. Truthfully, I have never had such attitude from doctor's office staff, but considering how young they are, I shouldn't be surprised. If your looking for a young, hip doctor with a good personality, Dr Warfield is for you, but if you want a doctor that is serious, specific in details, and good at following up, ...with a staff that is caring and respectful, ...look elsewhere. I'm in my late 30s and have yet to find a great doctor and staff in Glendale or Peoria.

Love the Doc

Posted on November 20th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Warfield for more than 6 years and have always received the upmost in care and follow up. He has consistently recommended quality specialists for me.A class guy.

Deliberately missleading

Posted on September 12th, 2008

knowingly placed on a trial drug without telling me and refused to acknowledge the severe side effects....said it will get better.

Posted on November 6th, 2017