Dr. David S Warsaw Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David S Warsaw?

I was Dr. Warsaw's first African American patient, over 10 years ago. I had a breast augmentation. They turned out beautifully.

Happy with my Experience

I got an breast augmentation done, and they turned out well. One is slightly fuller than the other to try to balance out my naturally larger breast on one side but you can tell one breast has better cleavage now than the other. My scars are very small and healed wonderfully! I love the look and feel of my breasts, he chose an excellent size! My only wish is they were a little closer together but as he explained he needs to be careful not to cut the pockets for the implants too close together or they could conjoin into one large pocket holding the implants. I will advise those thinking of getting implants, that your nipples won't look any different or change and if you have natural imperfections, they will still be there with implants (for example one nipple has always been slightly lower than the other and it still is that way). Dr Warsaw's nurses are AWESOME and if you need anything after surgery he will see you asap. Overall, I'm happy with my my experience!

Cosmetic surgery

I recently had surgery done by Dr. Warsaw and it turned out better than I expected or hoped for. He was polite, professional and very honest about results. All of my questions and concerns were answered promptly. I plan to return to him for further surgery in the near future.

Botched a Simple Surgery

I went in for a routine surgery and it was botched. I found a specialist that had to correct my surgery that Dr. Warsaw did. It was pure carelessness and even after I questioned my healing he assured me he did nothing wrong.

Highly recommended

I'm in the mid stages of breast reconstruction post mastectomy and from the initial visit, Dr. Warsaw has been great. Both my husband and I felt very comfortable with him, he answered all our questions pre-surgery and continues to do so post-op, at my weekly expander visits, and so far, everything has gone smoothly with the reconstruction. His staff has been very pleasant and professional to work with, especially scheduling my appointments based on my work hours. Being in healthcare myself, and having worked directly with physicians for years, I feel Dr. Warsaw stands out with great bedside manner, willingness to answer questions and concerns, and overall genuine concern for his patients.

Awesome to work with!

Excellent to work with. Caring, Understanding and compassionate. Went above and beyond to assist with getting insurance to cover procedure.

Great Doctor

He was great. Very important to him to do his best. He was concern with how I thought my surgery went and if I was pleased with the results. He did a fantastic job! The staff was great with all the paperwork and scheduling. Everything went so smoothly. I would highly recommend him to others.

Very concerned about patient. Very honest about diagnosis but gave info in a concerned and friendly manner. Answered all our questions.

Patient

I was recently diagnosed with Malignant Melanoma on my nose and referred to Dr. Warsaw by my dermatologist. I was very impressed with Dr. Warsaw's kindness and concern for my treatment. He assured me he would do everything he could to keep me from having a serious scar on my nose from the surgery. He did an excellent job and I am very pleased that the scar will be minimal. I would recommend Dr. Warsaw and his surgical team at LGH to my friends and family. Thanks again for a job well done.

Butcher of Lancaster

I had a mastectomy and made the mistake of choosing someone local for the reconstruction, which ended up as absolutely hideous and has subsequently cost a lot of money to have redone as a free flap reconstruction. He is a charlatan and I agree with the other patient that he is extremely limited in what he can do.

Not Very Competant

Dont be fulled

Dont be fulled just because he at LGH. He is very limited in what he can do. He also is very rude and does not expect his patients to be well imformed. He also dodges the important questions. GO somewhere else it will be worth it. PS..he wont even show samples of his work.