Dr. David U Wasim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David U Wasim?

Very friendly man! I uploaded a handful of problems on him and he handled every one of them! Fast, thorough, and courteous! Highly recommend!

Dr. Wasim is my PCP. I have been in his care for almost 4 years. This is one of the kindest doctor you will ever meet. He really cares about his patients. He is really concerned about the patient. He is thorough and takes time to ensure you get the highest quality of care. If you want a top-notch doctor, this is your guy. I am grateful he looks after my health. I have had cancer two times, and he is the one that ordered tests to find out what was wrong with me. He saved my life by running the tests, when other doctor's thought the problem was in my head. It was a "last ditch effort" when I went to him. I am alive today because of him.

Dr. David U Wasim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Palma, CA.