Dr. David Webner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Webner?

Treating the patient not the illness

dr webner is wonderful he took a horrible experience with orthropedis and 12 years of anger, shame and pain and took it all away in the first visit

Terrific Bedside Manner and Extremely Thorough When Explaining Course of Treatment & Options

I have severe degenerative joint disease in both knees and have suffered chronic, debilitating pain for several years. My PCP recommended Dr. Webner. So far, I've only had one appointment, but Dr. Webner and the Fellow assisting him, Dr. John Luksch couldn't have been more thorough when explaining my x-rays to me and the treatment options available. Dr. Webner offers a level of compassionate care by building a comfortable, professional rapport with his patients.

I guess if the wait is related to the fact that I rated him "excellent" for spending enough time with us, it is a fair trade off. I brought my son for a sports related injury, & we loved Dr. Webner & his staff!

Dr. David Webner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, PA.