Dr. David J Weil Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David J Weil?

The level of incompetence is staggering! I waited for two hours beyond my appointment time with barely an apology. All of my paper and x-Rays clearly indicated I had a fractured finger but he proceeded to ask me to bend my finger. I asked him if I had any restrictions as far work goes he told me no and "I can't refracture a non-fractured finger" at which point I looked at him like, WHAT THE HECK. I then had to show him the break on my finger from the x-Ray. He said, "oh ya your probably shouldn't bend it" and scrambled to find me a brace. Unbelievable to think someone could care so little and know even less. I don't know what he had on his mind today but the way he made me feel was borderline violated. If there was ever a doctor who needed to work on their bedside skills and go back to school it's Dr Weir. God help anyone who actually let Dr Weir operate on them.

Excellent is the only thing that comes to mind.