Dr. David Weinshel Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David Weinshel?

The Gold Standard

Posted on April 5th, 2014

I may well be one of Dr Weinshel's original patients, dating back to the start of his practice. Little did I know back then what a highly qualified physician I had the good fortune of meeting. He has been like family to me and one I keep in my thoughts and prayers. A better doctor I couldn't find.

Wow, a real doctor! Atlast!

Posted on September 16th, 2013

This doctor, even if you have to wait, is only giving everybody the same intense, caring he shows to all of his patients. It is not in and out with a PA, you have a real doctor who truly loves and knows his choice of practice! Dr. Weinshel will meet you in any way possible to help and yes he will call you back! We need more like him! I feel blessed being part of this practice!

excellent physician

Posted on August 10th, 2011

long time patient of Dr. Weinshell. Always gives his full attention to you. Always considerate and accurate in diagnosis.

Very caring doctor

Posted on February 14th, 2011

Dr. Weinshel really listens. He also personally follows up on test results. He is unlike any other doctor I have.

Posted on October 4th, 2010

Dr Weinshel takes the time to thoroughly evaluate the patient and listen to & understand their medical issue. Very personable manner to put the patient at ease.

Posted on April 12th, 2010

Dr. Weinshel is an unusually considerate, respectful physician who spends time listening to his patients. One never feels rushed. He is wonderful...

Retired Educator

Posted on February 27th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Weinshel for over 23 years, I was on a waiting list to become his patient because of his excellent reputation. If there is a "wait" for my appointment, I know there is good reason, while efficient, Dr. Weinshel doesn't short-change his patients. His excellence includes knowing when to make a referral, I always ask for it to be to a doctor he would see for himself or to whom he would send his wife. He has educated me to be proactive with my health care. I credit him with "saving my life" on numerous occasions. On several occasions I was admitted to Danbury Hospital for surgery. The next morning, before breakfast he was at my bedside to check my progress. If he is not the one putting me back together he is the co-designer of the plan on how it should best be done. He is "one in a million" in every aspect of his profession. He is thorough and frank when it comes to diagnosis, he is current on treatments, medications and research. He will call in the evening or on a weekend if needed, to keep patients informed. If this sounds too good to be true, to you, I apologize to him because I wouldn't want it to have an unintended negative effect. I am also not a relative. Suffice it to say, this very "human" person has gone beyond everything I ever expected from a physician. I'd trust him with my life any day.

Posted on July 15th, 2016