Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David H Weir has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I was 30 weeks pregnant and began to have horrible right sided pain, vomiting and diarrhea. After 3 days I went to the emergency room. He told me I had pulled a muscle and sent me home. 3 days later I was rushed to emergency c-section with no anesthesia because they were losing me and my child. My appendix had ruptured and he sent me home. Should not be allowed to practice. He almost cost me my life and my childs.
Can not say enough good things about doctor weir. If you want a doctor that is going to tell you what you want to hear he is not the doc for you as his bedside manner can be a little raw. He is very honest but always spent time with my husband and I to make sure all of our questions were answered and went over EVERYTHING. I had a repeat c section with twins and could not be happier with my insesion and my dr weir mini tummy tuck. I healed quickly without any problems and very limited pain. Because my boys were slightly early they had to spend time in the NICU and Dr Weir would visit us there to check progress on our babies. Like I said he tells you how it is but we could not be happier with our decision to use him as a obgyn and I plan to use him again in the future.
32 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1986
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. David H Weir accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsContemporary Ob/Gyn, 101 W 24th St Ste 1, Kearney, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David H Weir in this video.
Dr. David H Weir is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Kearney, NE.