Have you seen Dr. David M Weitzman?

Loved Him

Huge, happy guy comes into the room with warmth and personality. He loves what he does, and you feel it. You know he is taking good care of you. He explains everything. Even asked if I had questions, and let me ask them!

Love him

Happy, friendly, and took great care of me and the kids. We were all sick.

Saw him at Physicians Urgent Care in Warsaw Indiana. Loved him. Took time with the sports physical, and took care of my child.

Just happy and helps us be at ease.

Great Visit

Suggest by my doctor's office after hours. Relaxed, personable, and took care of me right away. Had me follow up with my doctor a few days later, and he had all the info from him. Will see him again!

very relaxed. Made me feel very comfortable. Is not pretentious, and takes time to explain everything as simply as you need. My doctor sends all of their patients to Dr Weitzman for Urgent care medicin e

Saw Dr. Weitzman in an Urgent Care Center - PromptMed in Columbus IN. For months I have not been doing well, and have been seeing my family doctor, and several specialists. Dr. Weitzman listened to me for my whole story. He reassured me with a smile, telling me he knew what he could do to help. He took some blood tests, gave me some simple medication, and set me up with a new specialist who specializes in arthritis. He also got me in right away. He made me feel so much better and more in control. The new doctor took one look at me and my blood tests, and said he was amazed by Dr. Weitzman. The condition I have been diagnosed with is quite rare, but easily treatable. I will always go see him if I need too.

What a great doctor

Knew what was going on after listening to me for 30 seconds. We spent 5 to 10 minutes just with questions and answers. What took 4 doctors 2 weeks to misdiagnose, he had me fixed up in 15 minutes. It is a week later. I feel so much better. My Family Doctor was amazed and has taken over. She said Dr. Weitzman was the Doctor for Doctors and their families before he went into Urgent Care.

Very good

Very down to earth and realistic physician. Saw him at an Urgent Care center in Indianapolis. Has to be the best Urgent Care doctor I've seen. Even talked to me about resistance and tweaked my medications. When I saw my doctor a few days later, he had my info. Even my doctor said he was an outstanding physician.

Great Doctor

Took care of me after two doctors could not figure out what was going on. Knew what was going on before I finished talking. Examined me all over (much more than other doctors) and took time to talk to me and explained what was going on. Felt better in a day or two after feeling bad for three weeks. Great!

What a wonderful doctor

I brought my two children in who were diagnosed with strep. My children are normally terrified of doctors. He came in, connected with the kids, and they left saying they wanted to see him again. He took the time to discuss everything with me, and even asked if I had any more questions. What a wonderful visit.

Dr. David M Weitzman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.

Dr. David M Weitzman Is this you?