Dr. David S Wernsing Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David S Wernsing?

DISAPOINTED

Do not trust him Get a second opinion and if you don.t go to a second doctor after your procedure to see if he really did the repair because he did not fix my hianel hernia after 2 doctors confirmed this I am angry and that is why my comment!!!

G

Great Doctor

Very good surgeon. Excellent bedside manner. Very competent and easy going.

Awesome

Dr. Wernsing is awesome. I know that is a broad description but it's the only one I know. He was my bariatric surgeon and while on the operating table he found that I had a congenital defect. Most surgeons would have proceeded with the procedure. He didn't. He remembered my comments from our preop meeting and my directions for what I did and did not want done in my surgery. Based on that, he terminated the procedure and sent me for additional testing. This allowed me to make a more informed decision regarding my health care. I did have the surgery and I came out fine. I respect him for that. I did alot of research on bariatric surgeons and he definitely rose to the top of the list. I highly recommend him.

Great Care!

Dr. Wernsing made my surgery and office visits painless. I am totally pleased with my expereince and his caring staff.