Dr. David C Westphal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David C Westphal?

Dr. Westphal is a good listener who is open-minded and respectful of his clients.

A Great Bedside Manner Does Not Make A Good Doctor!

The worst doctor that has ever treated me! Does not check back into medical records for any diseases or illnesses. Does not refill expired perscriptions in a timely manner! He has been treating me for two full years and has no idea that I have serious medical problems and three diseases (this is no lie). He has mailed me a false report on my medical condition stating that everything was normal, when my neurologist stated and showed me in my records that he was wrong.He now works for the Missoula VA Medical Outreach Clinic in Missoula, MT. I figure that now that he is treating veterans that it is just a job without any thought going into it. He does however have a great bedside manner and acts like he cares but, he really has no interest in your well being at all!

Great doctor

Great bedside manners. Very kind and caring. Knows what he is doing.