Dr. David Westra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Westra?

Initial visit

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Friendly staff. Felt Dr Westra addressed the problem and the remedy in a very professional manner

Westra is a great neurosurgeon

Posted on November 8th, 2017

His surgery restored my ability to walk. I was nearly paralyzed before Dr Westra operated on me.. I had been in total agony for years before the surgery, but I woke-up after it totally pain free. As I am today, almost 2 years later. 5 stars is simply not enough to rate Dr Westra,

VERY THOROUGH AND KNOWLEDGABLE

Posted on January 12th, 2017

I was referred to any doctor in this office and Dr. Westra was the first one available and I am very happy with him. He is very thorough and takes the time to ask the right questions and give you the options that are available to you. The good thing is that they don't recommend surgery unless it's your only or best option! They try all other options first.

Good care/ good medicine.

Posted on May 8th, 2013

Dr. Westra is an excellent surgeon. Caring and knowledgeable. Back pain is all gone. Good care at CMH as well.

He's a dr who cares

Posted on April 11th, 2012

icares I have been in pain for over 4yera and finally a dr who has relieved my pain! Thank you Dr westra...

Lorna

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Dr was very informative about my condition.he gave a complete explanation of my condition and what procedures would be necessary to repair my neck .. I havent made a final decision yet .. However Dr Westra was very impressive

great doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2011

he is very kind and gentle,I just did not want to be a number and rushed through on a assembly line.. like the other 5 star doctors so i got doctor westra and as I thought I was treated as special!!!!and not rushed through...and my legs are getting better also..and he allways there for me .....

Posted on June 16th, 2011

Dr Westra was very thorough and explained my condition very well and showed me all of studies and explained them. Highly recommended.

poor quality

Posted on June 7th, 2011

poor bedside manner

My wife's back surgery

Posted on May 8th, 2011

Over Christmas my wife had to have back surgery for a pinched nerve. Dr. Westra did an excellent job as neurosurgeon. He is a high quality professional and I highly recommend him to al who are in need of his services.

Not my surgery = not my problem!

Posted on February 17th, 2011

After my original surgeon Dr. Sabit disappeared, Dr. Westra was supposed to take over my follow up care. The problem was there was no care. For my post office visit I was told "just rest and don't lift things" and then " Oh, I guess I should look at your incision". I then had to return six weeks later for a work release and when I expressed my concern about the pain I was still having he told me it might get better and it might not. Just wait and see. I was only prescribed PT after asking him to do so, which the PT said was very odd, as most people have a week or two of PT before returning to work to prevent further injury. I felt as though since he didn't do the surgery he didn't care. I've cancelled my next appointment and am looking for a new neurosurgical practice.

Posted on November 17th, 2017