Dr. David B Wheat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David B Wheat?

Nice man. Office staff not so great.

great doctor and office

great doctor. one of the most caring kind physicians i have ever seen. listens well.

THE BEST DOCTOR IN TOWN

Very professional and caring!

gwn

Dr.Wheat has been treating my family for the past 10 years. Would not think of going to anyone else. He knows his "stuff".

j, mitchell

The ladies up front were fine.The nurse who checked my vitals was rather rude and not a good listener. Dr. Wheat has treated my whole family,and we are all done with him. I called back (as he told me to do if I thought I needed to see a specialist)and have not had a return phone call in a week..Also waited too long. Poor.

I don't know how the rude office staff keep their job. I've changed doctors because of them and made my decision to do so after I was kept waiting from 1:00pm til 4:30 (my appt was at 1:00). Finally they said they were sorry, they had forgotten about me (and had never even pulled my chart). After getting into the examination room I waited another 30 minutes for the doctor to see me; then he did a rush job on me because he was trying to get out of the office. I needed an x-ray but since nobody wanted to take the time to do so he said I should schedule a CT scan at a hospital. I'll never go back to that office again.Also, during my wait in the examination room I could hear him in the hall cutting up with the staff and talking about airplanes.Very self-centered doctor who seems to care more about airplanes/flying than his patients.

Professional and Personal

Dr. Wheat represents a unique blend of family and sports medicine. He is approachable and clearly cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him to others.

THE OFFICE STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL; DR WHEAT IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE, KIND, AND DOWN TO EARTH. HE CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. IF YOU ARE HIS PATIENT, THE OFFICE WILL GET YOU IN WHEN YOU NEED TO BE SEEN. THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I WILL TAKE MY CHILDREN.

I have been to see Dr. Wheat on numerous occassions for different illnesses. He is always very kind and compassionate. He listens carefully and is easy to talk to. My husband, father and grandmother all use Dr. Wheat and we have been very pleased. He is down to earth and knowledgeable is his field. I would recommend him to my friends and family.