Dr. David Whiddon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Whiddon?

Posted on November 11th, 2017

NEVER AGAIN

Posted on September 21st, 2017

My 21 yr old son went to see Dr. Whiddon because he was in extreme hip pain. I accompanied my son, The nurse asked my son his pain level, he said 8-10, although I know it was above a 10, but he's a 21yr old guy that doesn't like to draw attention or scream in pain in an office, he tries hard to hold it in. When Dr. Whiddon walked in examining room my son was sitting in a chair. He never asked him to stand or walk for him, he bent his right leg side to side and pretty much said he couldn't do anything else for him, he did give us a name of a surgeon in Missouri. We left, my son was in so much pain he asked me to get him a wheelchair, no wheelchair or anyone to get us one and help us to the car. That night my son could not walk out of the bathroom, my husband and I helped him to the car and to the ER we went. They gave him 3 days of pain medication. The next morning my son and I both left messages for Dr. Whiddon, I felt he should know that we ended up in the ER and what else can we do in this desperate situation being that he has an apt 7 weeks away in Missouri. He got on the phone and says to me. "I really don't know what else I can do for you AND I gotta tell you, I feel like what your son has is more mental than physical, he didn't look like he was in pain yesterday at the office" Sorry Dr.Whiddon, you came to that conclusion while he was sitting in a chair in your examining room? He was more concerned about my son doing things on his own and not have mom with him and helping him. I'm sorry, someone had to drive him, he couldn't even walk, and I have the right to be there if he wants me to. What a sarcastic piece of work he is, bedside manner out the window! Now go bill my insurance plan for doing absolutely nothing!!!!!!

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

Every day, all of us take for granted the simple gift of the ability to walk. It is only when we lose this gift, that we experience a whole different perspective. I was very fortunate to meet you, and learn firsthand how unique you are as a surgeon and as an individual. I can only say thank you for restoring me to what I once was, and now approach life with a second chance.

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Had surgery from Dr. Whiddon. Very Successful.. He takes time to listen to your concerns. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on October 4th, 2015

Dr. Whiddon did the best knee surgery on my left knee that I could ever hope for. I went home the third day, no pain, no rehab. The physical therapist comes 3 times a week and I am walking without a walker or a cane.

captain USN, retired

Posted on March 24th, 2009

wonderful team; optimal outcom (total hip replacement); could not ask for better. This is one great surgeon.

Posted on June 10th, 2017