Dr. David C White Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David C White?

Should not be a doctor that deals with patients.... EVER

Dr. White is so cold. He's there to make money and doesn't really care about your personally and doesn't want to listen. Good luck to all that go see him. I'm sorry they actually let doctors like this practice any more. Oh and good luck getting through to

Good Doctor

Doctor White is tops. Agree about the phone problems. I would recommend him.

Terrible office!! Tried calling several times, no one has ever called back! 7 weeks to get simple test results! Terrible service, can not imagine a medical office operating in this manner!!

TERRIBLE OFFICE STAFF

TERRIBLE OFFICE STAFF, WILL NOT ANSWER THE PHONE, WILL NOT CALL YOU BACK!

Professional knowlegeable and caring

I have searched for years for a family doctor.. I have found a expectional doctor in Dr. White.. He was clear in his diagnosis & the challenges of my condition. He listens, goes into detail with explaination if needed. As well as guides you to a heathly lifestyle

Horrible staff and unprofessional doctor

My comments are pretty much what everyone else says about Dr. White and his staff. You wait forever, place is dirty, unprofessional staff and doctor. I don't go to doctor that often (male) but when I go its like a whole day ordeal and you leave feeling worse off than you came. They make you feel so disgusted and hopeless. So glad I found a great doctor in new Albany and the staff is outstanding!!

So many things are wrong at this office words can not help. Just don't go to this practice for your own safety and the safety of your private information. Just one of many things is the front counter is covered with patients information out for anyone to see! They never call you back. They never call with results. You have to keep leaving voice mail and if you lucky within 10-15 days they might call you back! sad

Just not a good place to go. Avoid them. Clutter clutter clutter! Medical information lays all over front counters for anyone to see. Dirt in rooms. This office staff and the doctors have forgotten they are here to help people. I felt like I was just a $$.

best dr. i have seen

treats myself and also my husband . we both think he is tops!!!!

no longer patient got tired of lack of professionalism

Dr. White is defensive and arrogant. His bedside manner is the worst I have ever had to deal with. You call the office and never talk to a person. You leave a message on their voice mail and I seldon ever get a call back. Staff is horrible

Best doctor I have ever been to

Both my husband and I see Dr. White. He is really a doctor who "practices what he preaches". He always takes the time to listen and explain things very cearly. He is prompt and very caring. I work at a hospital in the healthcare field and am around doctors and nurses every day. I know what a good doctor is and I know what a bad doctor is. Dr. White is a VERY good doctor and I would recommend him to anyone and I do. We travel over 30 minutes to see him.

great listener!

My new patient appointment was for a Friday afternoon...big mistake. I did have to wait a long time, however, I was thoroughly impressed with Dr. White. He took a significant amount of time to get to know me and my medical history. I felt like he was listening to me and having a real conversation with me instead of simply ushering me out the door. I highly recommend his practice.

Dr. David C White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sellersburg, IN.