Have you seen Dr. David W Whiting?

20/20 vision at 52. This is great.

Great attitude

Dr David Whiting and his staff were the nicest professionals I have ever met. They are very friendly and caring, and do not lack the confidence,knowledge and experience to make you comfortable. Everything they told me was dead-on. From the pre-op exam, to the Lasik procedure, to my post-op experience, they were very honest and straight-forward about everything, I knew exactly what to expect, so I had no surprises. The only thing that could have been any better would be if Dr Whiting had met with me during my pre-op exam, but seriously I have no complaints!

Diabetic Macular Edema

Dr. David W Whiting is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.

Dr. David W Whiting Is this you?