Dr. David H Whitney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David H Whitney?

Dr. Whitney explains every option, allows us to choose the next step and then reviews progress. Excellent

trusted physician and dermatologist. am a patient of Dr. Whitney for 30 years and would not place my care anywhere else.

Great doctor, very knowledgeable

Dr. Whitney has been my dermatologist for over 15 years. He has treated my whole family. He is accurate at diagnosing and easy to talk to with a sense of humor. He has treated numerous skin conditions I have had with success without doing unnecessary procedures. He has treated my whole family and has treated my wife for skin cancer with great success. We trust him!

Basal Cell Carcinoma Patient

Dr. Whitney has been my ongoing doctor for the past three months due to my basal cell carcinoma. He is 100% correct and has done remarkable removal of the basal cell carcinoma. I've never met a doctor so easy to talk with. He's one in a million in regards to: appt. ease and as a surgeon leaving me with zero scarring. Amazing!