Dr. David P Wien Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David P Wien?

A WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN!!!

A compassionate, warm, caring doctor whom cares not only for your health, BUT cares for you as a whole person!!!!

Nice and effective visit

Patient

A VERY UNIQUE PHYSICIAN

Dr David wein isn't your regular physician! ! HE IS THE FINEST MOST WONDERFUL DOC TO EVER!!!!! VERY COM PASSIONATE ABOUT YOU'RE PROBLEMS! !! HE ALWAYS HELP ME!!!

I love this guy

I love Dr. Wein. He spent much more time with me than I expected. He's a great listener, tells you what's on his mind, and asks the right questions. A real medical partner.

Dr. Wein is an excellent diagnostician and a caring professional. He knows the field well and is committed to providing top-notch care to every patient. His staff is wonderful to deal with no matter what special concerns you may have. He is terrific!

Dr. Wien is very caring. He seems to really enjoy what he does. He takes time to explain things to his patients.Only difficulty I have is getting an appointment for an intial visit. He only does initial visits in the morning which is difficult for working parents and requires kids to miss school.

Always cares, always treats properly!

I have been seeing Dr. Wien for years. He took over for Dr. Georieoff. He has always been courteous, professional, and caring with my son and myself. With or without insurance, there has never been a problem. If I have a sinus infection, he treats it. If it just my allergies, he treats them. I like the ease of not having to make an appointment to get my allergy shot. I can walk in, and I always see the doctor, not someone else. I am not sure who the other perosn is talking about, but it doesn't sound like the same doctor or staff to me. Dr. Wien and his staff have always gone out of their way to work with insurance and work out a payment plan if there wasnt insurance. Sounds like someone would rather suffer, then be treated. Me, I'll take the great treatment!