Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David G Wilding has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 12
My husband recently ended up in the emergency room because Dr. Wilding did not have the curtesy to follow up on lab tests. After our second visit in 2 weeks, he ordered lab tests, but after 3 calls to his office we never heard anything. My husband fever got worse and he had to taken into emergency and spent one night in the hospital. After we got home, low and behold, Dr. Wilding calls this is 4 days later. He said he would wait for the report from the hospital. Guess he wants the docs over there to do his job. We are never going back to him. I think he has too many patients and no staff to support his practice.
My husband and I have gone to him for a few years, and stuck it out because he helped save my husband's life one time, but as time has progressed, I have become more and more dissatisfied with his treatment. This last time my husband was very ill, and when Dr. Wilding found out that our daughter had strep throat he just automatically went, well, that's what it is! Didn't listen to his lungs, didn't even take his temperature, barely looked at his throat, didn't even have the nurse do a rapid test to make sure that's what it was. He was in the room for about 1-2 minutes tops. We will be finding another doctor to care for us.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
L D S Hospital
Dr. David G Wilding accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrigham Medical Clinic, 600 W Hospital Rd, Brigham City, UT
Dr. David G Wilding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brigham City, UT.