Dr. David B Wiltfong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David B Wiltfong?

Ok

Dr. Wiltfong is seriously one of my favorite doctors!! I have seen him a number of times for kidney stones/lithotripsy. He is extremely smart and is able to explain everything thoroughly. He is kind, caring and funny! He put me at ease each and every time I have seen him . I highly recommend him.

Awesome

My nads and taint were in a world of hurt when I went in. Dr. Wiltfong set me on the correct course to alleviate the pain. I am walking normally again and am able to sit without flinching. Also when I pass gas it no longer feels like I am being stabbed in the corn-hole.

On my first visit I thought he was a little gruff. I have been seeing Dr Wiltfong for almost 9 years and I find him to be one of the most caring doctors i have used. He is extremely busy but he always spends whatever time is necessary. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has prostate cancer . He is the best.

A very caring physician. He would take all the time needed to answer any questions we had. A great doctor & a great person!

EXCELLENT!

I have seen Dr. Wiltfong a number of times and he is an excellent physician. He is very caring and patient. He took extra time to explain what I had wrong and what my procedure would entail. I was shocked to read negative reviews on here. I have recommended him, and will continue to recommend him to everyone I know. One of the best I've ever been to!

Rude

I wish i would have read this guys reviews before going to see him. He is arrogant and was short with me.Don't go there.

Worst Visit EVER!

Dr. Wiltfong was rude, unprofessional, and never even examined me. He just lounged in his chair and made mean comments. I would never recommend him to anyone!