Dr. David W Wimberley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David W Wimberley?

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Wimberley did surgery on my neck in March 2017, it was the best decision I have ever made, when I woke up ALL of my issues and pain were gone, I did have surgical pain but that is all gone now. I highly recommend him for any type of spinal issues.

EXCELLENT

Prior to meeting Dr. Wimberley my life was in a downhill spiral as I could barley walk and was in an excruciating amount of pain! I had so many test and was told my back could not be fixed! As a last ditch effort I was told Dr. Wimberley would either fix it or I would have to be dealing with “pain management”! The first appointment Dr. Wimberley ordered X-rays and looked at my MRI and said I CAN FIX THIS!!! Never so happy in my life..... he then ordered more test and the next appointment he explained what he was going to do and then told me I will do my part and you have to do yours!! 2 weeks later I had surgery and two weeks after that I was walking a mile every day!! I 4 months post op and down 60 pounds and walking three miles 5 days a week and feel better than I have in 10 years! After reading all the stories about the fusion surgery I was scared and had second thoughts to be honest, however Dr. Wimberly made me feel so confident in him that I knew I was making the right choice!! I am so glad I trusted him and let him and his team “fix” what I had been told was not fixable!! I am so blessed to have an EXCELLENT surgeon that has all my trust in him and his team!!

Rude. Will not revisit him...ever.

The best thing about the visit was his PA and support staff. After over an hour wait in the room, Dr. Wimberley was rude, conceited, and argumentative from the start, which puts the patient on the defensive. He was a terrible listener and was always interrupting. Was told if I don't like what he has to say, then I can find another doctor because it seems like we have a personality conflict. That was said in the first few minutes he was in the room. It rolled off his tongue like he's used to saying that regularly. I left feeling belittled and upset. Not sure of his talents, but I never want to find out.

Superb

Conscientious, thorough, excellent recovery from major back surgery, great follow up

outstanding doctor

treated me like family

Microdiscectomy

Recently had surgery, and he did very well and am recovering from nerve damage in my entire left leg. Still in pain, due to the fact the disc is gone, and am staring down the barrel of a 2 level fusion. I would recommend Dr W. but with anything, do you your own research and be comfortable with you decision before proceeding.

Great Doctor

I must say that I was impressed by Dr. Wimberley on my first visit to him. Dr. Doctor referred me to him after 3 injections for back pain. His bedside manner was amazing and he made me feel comfortable. His first recommendation was NOT Surgery. He explained all of my options after I told him all of the things I had done to avoid another surgery and he still wanted me to try other things before surgery. I definitely trust his opinions and would recommend him to anyone who is suffering with back pain.

Completely undependable doctor, rude staff.

Well... I would have loved to rate Dr Wimberly but I've made two appointments and both have been cancelled by the office on short notice (one the day before and one the day of) because Dr Wimberly 'needed to be somewhere else'. Once I lost half a day of work but still rescheduled, the second time I did not reschedule and made an appointment with a doctor who is less of a princess and respects other's time.

Excellent in every manner!

This guy knows what he is doing

I have no idea what people are complaining about! My back is a train wreck with damage on every vertebra in the lumbar section and some in the neck. I had multiple herniated discs with one 7mm bulge protruding into my spinal cord and resulting excruciating pain. Dr. W did NOT jump straight to surgery. He prescribed drugs and cortisone injections first, all to no avail. When he finally did operate he repaired the damage and stopped the pain. The guy is fantastic at his skill. My back is beyond truly fixing but he gave me normal function again and I could continue my life. Three years later I re-injured it and I’m back again. If he wasn’t one of the best I sure wouldn’t be back. He is a straight shooter. If you don’t want to listen to what he is telling you, that’s your problem, not his. I like his direct candor and no amount of bedside manner can replace SKILL. He has the SKILL and KNOWLEDGE people!!! What do you want when the knife comes out???

The very best back surgeon I've had.

I have had a total of 5 back surgeries, one of which was done by Dr Wimberley. He is by far the best surgeon I have had to date. He was very personable and I had no doubt he knew exactly what he was talking about. He was patient, caring and seemed to be interested in doing the best he could for me. I am now facing a 4 level fusion and would not consider or trust any other doctor to do it.

So Thankful

I put off having back surgery for years. I just had never heard anyone that was glad that they had it. I waited until I almost could not function at all. Dr. Wymberly and his staff took exceptional care of me. I am so thankful that I finally had it done. He was amazing!