Is Dr. David Winand the right Doctor for you?
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Winand FACS, MD
Dr. David Winand has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. David Winand has the following 3 expertise
- Infectious Disease
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
23 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. David Winand Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David Winand's office for more information.
896A Plaza Blvd. Lancaster, PA : (717) 295-8346
More about Dr. David Winand
Dr. David A. Winand is a Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon serving the Lancaster area for more than 18 years. Dr. Winand is experienced in Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy, Ambulatory Phlebectomy and Varicose ...
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Vein & Laser Center, 896A Plaza Blvd., Lancaster, PA
Dr. David Winand is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.