Dr. David Wolfson Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David Wolfson?

An excellent gastroenterologist!!!...

Posted on November 8th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. David Wolson for about 30 years... In those 30 years I have found Dr Wolfson and his staff to be concerned, courteous and caring... The only time that have have a long wait is when Dr. Wolfson is involved in a procedure... Otherwise, the wait time is not that long... When you finally go in to be seen, Dr. Wolfson shows a great deal of concern... He asks question... And also answers yours... He NEVER rushes you out... He is an excellent Doctor!!!...

DR. WOLFSON- Incompetant Dangerous Doctor-NO Heart

Posted on October 30th, 2013

Dr. Wolfson injured my esophagus shoving a device down my throat during an upper endoscopy with NO anesthesia. He prescribed the wrong meds and I could hardly breathe &was in respiratory distress .. called him up for help gasping for air and he told me NOT to bother him, he replied "DIAL 911 and LEAVE ME ALONE" He refused to give me the phone number for Hafstolah ambulance so i can be rushed to Maimonides Hospital and said, "you have 2 fingers, open the yellow pages". I almost died.. Thank God I got to the hospital in time and was treated for his dreadful negligence... He is a heartless Incompetant doctor.

unprofessional

Posted on June 10th, 2013

Posted on January 9th, 2012

This doctor spent less than five minutes speaking with me and he was my doctor for several years until I found another GI. He always wrote a prescription and insisted that I take the medication and wait for my condition to clear up on its own. He pushed for an endoscopy and a colonoscopy which I feel was not needed as this is where the money is.

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

He is amongst the worst of any doctors I ever saw. On the several occasions I went to him, he was pushing for an endoscopy which I refused. The last time, he just shoved the tube down my throat cutting the inside of my cheeks. Afterwards, I take car service and see only Manhattan doctors - it is worth the $80/ roundtrip.

worst gastro doctor stay away from him!

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

he is a money hungry careless heartless man. he is just stupid and not helpful. worst doctor by far.

Posted on October 15th, 2017